Major Estates Financial Services have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Mortgage Administrator to join our team in Harrow.
To work closely with the Mortgage Adviser, administering and processing of Mortgage applications in a timely manner from submission to completion. You will be dealing with clients and product providers / lenders. As well as being highly organised, you will also need to be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing. Diligent case management focus with timely follow ups and information provision. Creation, maintenance and completion of files. Be self-motivated and work as part of a team.
Skills & Experience required
- Experience of mortgage administration.
- Personable with excellent communication skills - both spoken and written.
- Strong organisation and administration skills.
- Attention to detail, methodical and thorough.
- Literate & numerate.
- Good time management.
- Ability to prioritise and multi task.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- A desire to show initiative.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of word & excel.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Professional, ethical and discreet.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Monday to Saturday (day off during the week).
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.